We are looking for fellows to become the change-makers in the rural district of Champawat, Uttarakhand.
Founder & Director
Teach for Green works at grassroots level in rural villages of India in the field of basic training and skill development in Green Energy. Our vision is to enable individuals and communities to rely completely on Green energy sources, promoting sustainable living practices integrated with values and ethics of caring for nature and the world around us. We have an interactive, hands-on platform to create awareness and develop entrepreneurship in this field through Do-It-Yourself approach. We have had around 15 Green Energy Workshops with 850 schools in 10 states
The specific tasks that they could be involved in include:
● Promote critical thinking among students by doing hands-on learning.
● Communicate with parents, as directed by administrator
● Develop good relationships with all staff, including other staff members, teachers, and administrators
● Attend and participate in various meetings as directed and maintain required level of knowledge pertaining to operating procedures, requirements, processes and policies.
● Lead and or participate in projects or task force groups which focus on issues having organization wide impact and on community as a whole
● Perform or assist with any assignments as required or directed.
● Possess excellent communication, strong analytical- and leadership skills
● Facilitate group activities amongst peers and students
● Ability to conduct workshops and trainings for capacity building
● Promote sustainable living practices by organizing environmental awareness campaigns and
● holding engaging discussions pertaining to our surroundings
Khasra No. 177, Shokeen Market, Neb Sarai, Delhi 110068, India